Thursday, January 19, 2012

Picture Slacking

Over the 3-day weekend I spent a large portion of my time working on my Blurb book...part 1...of 2010. Since life is currently in part 1 of 2012, I have some serious catching up to do. As I was working on it though, I realized that I had so many pictures I loved that were just of our everyday life. The kids playing in their rooms or in the backyard when nothing special was going on. I have really been slacking on pictures of our everyday and now I'm sad that I've missed so many fun moments, and cute outfits :-). 
It's just so hard to stay caught up on everything at once. When I'm doing awesome at working out and eating right then I'm falling behind on cleaning. When I'm keeping up with the house stuff, I'm not cooking healthy dinners or reading books. When I'm taking pictures and blogging everyday, I'm skipping the gym. You would think that after nearly 3 years since the addition of a child to our lives I would have a better handle on it all. So, today I'm heading back to the gym for the first time in a week, I'm going to cook dinner and I'm going to take at least one picture. Maybe I'll even manage to squeeze in some reading before bed!
1-14-12-1
1-14-12-2
1-14-12-3
oh, and next year, I will definitely invest in a new hat for Preston so he doesn't wear a pink one :-)...
luckily, the girls can still fit in their cute ones from Meema
1-14-12-4
1-14-12-5
1-14-12-6
a glimpse of the family room...my favorite new feature is that all the toys are in the window nook, hidden by the couch
1-14-12-7
1-14-12-8
The craft sets from Kayley and Scott have kept this kid busy for hours!
1-14-12-9

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love your new couches! Though he looks cute, Seeing Preston in the pink hat makes me sad I didn't knit him a boy hat. I guess in Houston he could have found a few days at least to wear it :-)