Wednesday, February 1, 2012

102 Minutes

102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers by Jim Dwyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was instantly gripped by this book and finished it really quickly...which means I MADE time to read it...which means I really liked it :-)! It was definitely sad and frustrating because you knew what the end result would be, but I still found it fascinating. The author pieced together information from multiple sources and is able to offer a great look at what was happening inside the tower during the whole morning, really shedding new light on the tragedy of Sept. 11th. I loved that the chapters were set up by time (8:46am to 11am). I think it is a great tribute to both the victims and the survivors of that day and I definitely recommend it!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Emily said...

I completely agree. I remember crying while I read it several years ago because I so wanted something to be different than what I knew was going to happen. I thought it was a great tribute to this tragedy.