Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cutest Baby Shower Ever!

Saturday was Oliver's baby shower and it was seriously amazing! My mom and Kayley made the cutest decorations and every little detail was perfection...not to mention Lisa's gorgeous house, which I am planning to live in some day :-). It was fun such a fun day and we are all excited to meet little Oliver! I'm just posting some of my favorite photos.
shower c
shower 39
shower a
shower 4
shower 12
shower 13
shower 14
shower 10
shower 9
Ella felt really big to be there and wanted to help with everything :-)!
shower 29
shower 53
shower 56
shower 64
shower b

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute cute cute - I am so in love with all of the details!
i want to live in that house with you! :0)

Laurie said...

So beautiful! I'm excited for her!

Diane said...

Everything is picture perfect! how fun. .....and who knew your mom and grandma could jump like that!

Chrissy said...

4 things:

-cutest baby shower EVER
-I think I have pillows out of the same fabric as Hopes shirt
-Oliver got the same socks as Mac!
-I used to have the same skirt as Lisa but in dark brown

:-)

wish I could have come!

Kayley said...

Thanks for all of your help with his shower, Marc! xoxo

KelleyAnne said...

It was such a fun day!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

So cute! I featured it on my site today!

Sara Jean said...

Amazing!!! Love the color scheme, food displays, decorations! Best of luck to Kayley!