Friday, February 10, 2012

Easy Peasy

I haven't taken many pictures this week and I have been terrible about sticking to my 21-day goals. I think I need start the days over again :-). I like to blame it on some added stresses this week that I wasn't expecting, but when is life stressor free?! Never. Yeah, that's not a very good excuse.
Monday, however, was a pretty good day. We ran two errands, Addie wrote her Valentine's for her class, we went to Ella's swimming practice, and then we all went out to dinner together. If only every day were so easy :-).
2-6-12-1
2-6-12-2
2-6-12-3
2-6-12-4
you can't really see Ella and it's blurry, but i didn't know if I was really allowed to take pictures so I was trying to be discreet
Ella just started going to swim to start getting ready for swim season, which will be here before we know it. She has to know 4 strokes this year so we thought we better get her a little prepared before it starts. She loves swimming and got to move up to the next level this day, which was extra special since Mike was there watching too!
2-6-12-5
2-6-12-6

No comments: