Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Want to Be Preston!

Preston is hilarious! The other day when I got him out of the bath I tried to part his hair to the side, just to test it out. (I've been feeling ready for a new hair style for him, but his hair really doesn't want to part at all...I'm open to suggestions) When I showed Preston in the mirror he started crying and saying, "I want to be Preston!!!" Silly guy.
2-27-12-11
2-27-12-10
And Tuesday heading out in the morning...
2-28-12-1
2-28-12-2
That afternoon Papa brought Addie girl back home from her special time San Antonio. It was SOOO good to have her home; it just wasn't right without her here! She quickly went back to work looking for rolly pollies and Papa and Mike got to work reconstructing our eroding porch cover.
(I sent Ella out to take this picture, she did a good job!)
2-28-12-3
2-28-12-4
Preston was especially excited to have his Addie back. The whole time she was gone he would ask me, "Where's Ad?" And you've got to love his bed head :-).
2-28-12-5
2-28-12-6
2-28-12-7
2-28-12-8

2 comments:

michele cabiness said...

Yes, I really do love his bed head!

Kayley said...

ha- that's so cute about Preston. And I liked his little side-part :)