Friday, March 30, 2012

Pretty Ella

Another photo recreation we did the week we got home from our losing the computer trip was Ella on school picture day. We don't order the pictures so I had taken a few that morning and she looked SO cute! Since we thought those pictures were gone forever she wore the same outfit to church the Sunday we got home so we could take some new ones. 
She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out and she is growing up so fast. I love to see her maturing and coming into her own and I am sad that at school that sometimes now means drama with friends. It is also hard figuring out what is age appropriate for her at this in between time of life. She and I have loved watching Dance Moms together but Mike and I recently decided she probably shouldn't watch it anymore. The fighting between the moms has been worse and the dances of the girls have been increasingly not age appropriate. When we told Ella though she burst into tears :-(, it made me so sad. I think she is surviving though :-). I can't believe we are almost to the end of her 2nd grade year...or that she'll be getting baptized this summer! Time sure goes by quickly!
3-18-12-3
3-18-12-1
3-18-12-2
And a picture I took of Addie and Preston after a photo shoot on Monday morning this week.
3-26-12-1

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Pretty pictures!

Steve said...

Ella is a beautiful young lady. Can't wait to see her and the rest of the gang on Tuesday. Love Papa