Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peace Like a River

Peace Like a RiverPeace Like a River by Leif Enger

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was pleasantly surprised when I started reading this book. It was not at all what I was expecting...in a good way! Throughout the entire book I loved nearly every main character and was both entertained ans fascinated by them. I loved the writing and the humor and I loved the tale of their trials. I would give it five stars if only I had loved the last couple of chapters as much as the rest of the book. Definitely worth reading though!


View all my reviews

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I read this book a long time ago and remember liking it also, but now I can't even remember what it's about. Gonna have to go find my copy!

JeanneJ said...

I liked the writing as well and thought the story was interesting. I have to admit, the older guy/young girl thing creeped me out and I wish the book had ended differently but I'm glad I read it too. See you at book club!