Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quiet?!

On Tuesday Preston was hanging out in the room with me while I was editing pictures. He is LOUD at EVERY single moment. He plays loud, he laughs loud, he yells loud, he cries loud. You get the picture. Suddenly I noticed that is was peaceful in the room...it was quiet! I turned around thinking he must have decided to go play in another room (which rarely happens) and there he was, relaxing on the chair reading a book. I am so glad my camera bag happened to be sitting next to me because this was definitely a rare moment for my little man!
4-24-12-1
4-24-12-2
4-24-12-3

2 comments:

Brittany said...

How sweet to turn and find him quietly reading to himself! I hope it didn't dissipate after you started shooting :-)

Kayley said...

Haha I love his face in the last one! He always makes the cutest and funniest expressions.