Friday, June 1, 2012

School Year of Art

We missed the open house when we usually get to bring home all Ella's art projects from the year so on Monday (21st) I picked her up from school so we could get them. I wish they brought them home through out the year, but it is fun to get to see what she has worked on. Here are some of my favorites...
art5-2

art5-3
art5-6
art5-7
art5-4
art5-5
Every year they do a little art project that you can order products of as well. This year we decided to get the tote bag for Ella to use as her piano bag. Ella also used her own money to buy the little t-shirt version for Rebecca :-).
art5-13
art5-15
art5-17
Some school work to remember...
art5-8
art5-9
art5-10
art5-14

Here are a couple of Addie's that I never got around to photographing. I love to see what she comes up with all on her own. My favorite is the campfire. The other kids made the campfire and that was about it. She has a cat sitting on a log roasting marshmallows for s'mores and her name is on a big marshmallow. Awesome :-)!
art5-12
art5-11
art5-16

And the most recent from Preston...
art5-1

1 comment:

Katie Bradley said...

Ella is such a good artist (Addie too!)! I can't tell you how much I love that first one. Like, really truly honestly love it. It's beautiful. Nice job Ella!