Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Week...

Preston continued to sing the Little Einsteins theme song non-stop and it continued to drive Addie crazy.

Rachael took Ella on a little ice cream date as a belated birthday treat. Ella thought she was the coolest girl ever :-)!
9-24-12-1
It was picture day at school and even though we don't order the pics, we still want to look cute in the yearbook!
9-25-12-1
9-26-12-1
Addie saw this cute craft in her Ranger Rick magazine and couldn't wait to make it. Her bats turned out adorable...I only wish she still wanted to make me more :-)!
9-27-12-1
9-27-12-2
9-27-12-3
Also...
*the girls had dentist appointments and we are still cavity free, which means we still like the dentist :-). (Preston, Mike and I all go this week and I hate the dentist :-( shhh)
*Mother Goose visited Addie at school.
*Preston was thrilled to finally have a play date with Ian again.
*I wished every night of the week that I didn't have to take Ella to swim practice, but we made it anyway.
*Addie's smiley face streak ended with one frown on Friday :(, but we are ready for a fresh start tomorrow.
*Ella got her progress report and is doing awesome as usual. She hasn't had much homework yet this year so I was feeling a little out of the loop and it was good to know she is doing well.
*We got Addie's soccer team roster and her buddy Brooklynn made it on to the same team. Addie's little face lit right up when I told her they would be playing together!
*I got to read in Addie's class Friday morning and then have lunch with girlfriends, which is always a treat.
I tried to enjoy this past week because it was relatively calm compared to the one coming up. I'm working on pumping myself up to make it through :-)!

No comments: