Monday, September 10, 2012

Preston's Preschool!

After spending most of the labor day weekend relaxing and enjoying an extra free day, ALL the kiddos had school on Tuesday morning. Preston is doing a little preschool group with 5 friends and I am sooo excited about it.
It took a long time to get the group together and I was so worried that in the end we wouldn't have one at all. But we do and it is going to be a great year! We are coming up with our own little "curriculum" schedule and meeting one long day a week instead of the 2 short days I have done in the past, but I think this is going to be better.
Preston was SO excited to go and play...and use his backpack. I heard he did pretty well at listening (which he doesn't do for me so I was worried :-). Hooray Preston! My little man is growing up so fast!
9-4-12-5
9-4-12-4
9-4-12-2
9-4-12-3
Bennett, Sage, Preston, Ian, Serena, Lucy
9-4-12-6
And the girls that morning when they left.
9-4-12-1

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a fun group!!!! He is going to LOVE it! The girls look adorable headed off to school!