Monday, November 12, 2012

Where's the Turkey?

Last weekend Addie had the assignment to disguise a turkey in any way she wanted and she decided to make him a grandpa. I must admit I was quite surprised that she didn't want to make him a cat :-)!
 Nana helped us out with his little outfit and Addie had the idea to use cotton to give him hair and a beard. I love that when she colored him before we decorated she did the detailing of his neck to make it bumpy looking :-).
And a pic of Ella from that morning too. I no longer have any control over what she wears each day (aside from only buying her things I approve of, of course), so it's always fun to see what she comes up with.
11-5-12-2
11-5-12-1
11-5-12-3
And the Sunday AFTER Halloween Addie and Preston asked to color their pumpkins since we never got around to carving them this year...poor kiddos :).
11-4-12-2
11-4-12-1
I am thrilled that my busy season for photography is finally coming to an end. It has been amazing to have business boom this year but it will be nice to relax a little bit more and be able to spend more quality time with the family. 4 shoots this week/weekend and then just 2 in early December before I'm done for the year!
crazies...filmed by Ella a few weeks ago

1 comment:

apewinterton said...

I remember the turkey craft. So cute! I miss the days of controlling what my girls wear. Why do they have to get bigger?