Friday, January 11, 2013

Family Pictures 2012

I like to close the year of posting with our family pictures. If I ever get the chance to catch up on my Blurb books again it is a nice way end to them. This year during our big RV trip we made a stop in Montana to visit with Janna and her awesome family. One Saturday morning we drove out to the most beautiful field surrounded by mountains and horses and took each others' family pictures. I knew I would love my pictures, because Janna is AMAZING, and sure enough I did!
Here are some of my very favorites...
1
2j
4h
7
8
9am
11c
13
14f
16
19
20
21
22n
24p
25
26
28
29v
30
31
32
34ab
35ac
37

2 comments:

the Holyoaks said...

I love the pictures! Your friend did a great job. I really like the one with Addie pouting. I have a few pictures like that from when I was a little girl. You always do such a good job picking out the clothes for your family. They aren't too matchy-matchy, but the colors and patterns still complement and look so good together!

apewinterton said...

The pictures are great! You are all beautiful! The colors are amazing!