Sunday, January 27, 2013

So I Don't Forget...

1-15-13-a
* Sunday, the 13th, we celebrated my dad's birthday with brunch for dinner and his favorite dessert million dollar pie. I forgot my camera :-(.
* Monday, the 14th, Addie started a little art class at Katy Visual and Performing Arts Center. Although she was less than impressed with the first class (her response when it was over: "It was boring. All we did was color!"), I am hoping they will move on to some other things and she will start to like it more.
* That same morning she had thrown up at 6am. For her whole little life Addie has periodically thrown up once in the morning and then been fine the rest of the day. I really didn't want her to be sick, so she took it easy for a bit and then ate some toast at 7am. She kept that down fine and was running around getting crazy with Preston so I took her to the school a little after 9am. I had a photo shoot downtown later that day and took Preston over to play with Nana. Right as I pulled into the driveway of the house I was shooting at (around noon) I got a call from the nurse that she Addie in the nurse's office because she had thrown up in the hall. I had talked to the nurse earlier about her weird throw up thing and she told me that she didn't have a fever and still seemed ok, but that without a note from her doctor explaining her situation she needed to stay home for another 24 hours. I called my mom, who went and picked her up and then took both kids to our house. I owe her for always bailing me out of trouble :-)! Addie seemed fine the rest of the day though, so who knows.
* The next day, Tuesday the 15th, Addie had to stay home but I was teaching Joy School. Preston LOVED having her home that morning and then I made her stay upstairs all day long while the Joy School kids were here. She got to play IPad uninterrupted, I brought her up snacks and lunch...she thought it was awesome!
1-14-13-1

No comments: