Sunday, February 10, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

Was it seriously only one week ago?! I feel like it has been 3 weeks, at least.
That morning Scotto came over to say goodbye before heading out to Army boot camp. It was a bummer they couldn't wait until after the super bowl but we were glad we got one last set of hugs in before he was off.
We won't talk much about the game because I don't know anyone who was happy that the Ravens won over the 49ers, but I liked the half time show for the first time in a long time! Kayley was so excited that her birthday was on the day of the game because she loves football as much as I do :-)! We opened presents before it all began and enjoyed the delicious cake that Scott brought during half time. Perfecto! My family was all over, along with Emily and her kiddos and we ate lots and lots of yummy food. In fact, I haven't been able to get completely back on my eating healthy habit since the blasted game :-). Here's to a new week starting tomorrow!
2-3-13-1
Prest and Addie on their homemade teeter totter
2-3-13
2-3-13-2
2-3-13-3
2-3-13-4
2-3-13-5
2-3-13-6
2-3-13-7
2-3-13-8
2-3-13-9
2-3-13a
2-3-13-10

No comments: