Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birthday Weekend Fun

I turned 32 last weekend...and I wasn't sure that was how old I was turning at first, so I know I am really getting old :-). It was a fun weekend...lunches with friends, dates with Mike, breakfast in bed from Ella, thoughtful gifts from friends and family and I still get to celebrate with my side of the family tomorrow since they were out of town. Birthdays are seriously the best! Thanks to everyone that made me feel loved!
Same restaurant two days in a row, but it's my favorite and I had to make sure to get to visit with everyone :-).
If only the workers were better at taking pictures for me!
4-25-13-2
4-25-13-1
4-26-13-2
4-26-13-1
4-27-13-1

3 comments:

the Holyoaks said...

Yay! Happy birthday! I'm so glad you had a great one!

(I know what you mean about not knowing how old you are. Sometimes I actually have to do the math from the year I was born to figure it out.)

Liz L said...

The picture with Preston and the french fry and corndog is my favorite ;)

Christina said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! I stopped counting after 30! ;-)