Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Summer Fun

We have been swimming, and swimming some more and then going to swim practice. Sometimes we need an indoor activity to mix it up though so we have also been renting movies, working on our school books and even made it to Monsters University this week. We went to see it at the Alamo, which the kids think is super awesome, AND Rachel came with us too, so it was an extra fun afternoon. Last week Addie got to go paint ceramics with Brooklynn and Ian (she was in HEAVEN) and Ella has had some pretty awesome play dates and parties to go to (getting a pedicure!).
We only have one more full week here before we head out on the road and I am NOT ready. I haven't picked out our outfits for our family photos, I have hardly thought about the clothes we need to pack for all the other excursions...ahhh. I have 4 more photo shoots to edit before we go too and I'm going to the New Kids on the Block concert tonight. I seriously need more hours in my days! I definitely didn't think about how many working hours I would be losing when I spend the day taking the kids to do things during the summer days. Mike and I are both ready to escape in the RV for awhile.
6-17-13
6-18-13-a
6-18-13-d
6-18-13-b
6-18-13-c
6-22-13
6-23-13
6-25-13

No comments: