Tuesday, October 15, 2013

iPhone pic recap

And more of last week...
Enjoying the nice weather outside
10-6-13-1
Addie made some good money selling paper airplanes at our family dinner after general conference. I was thoroughly impressed by Addie's 3d airplane drawing when she decided to improve her airplanes for sale sign.
10-6-13-2
10-6-13-3
Preston at little school and Ella looking cute before school one day.
10-7-13
10-9-13
10-8-13
It has been a tough year for us coming up with costumes for Halloween (except for Ella who knew months ago she wanted to be a pirate). Preston started out as a pumpkin but once he saw the little stem hats they all had he changed his mind :-). Next was a ghost and I thought he was pretty much settled on that. I was planning to just cut holes in a sheet for it. Then he told me he wanted to be a knight which I was excited about, so costume was ordered and no going back now :-).
10-10-13
Friday night Preston was my date to a cute wedding reception of one of my old Laurels from church. She and her hubby are adorable!
10-11-13
I had a crazy day Saturday...5 photo shoots at Rice University. I was SOOO scared the rain was going to ruin it all and I would left trying to reschedule them all, but thankfully I was able to get them all done. I also got to hang out with Kayley and her cute fam in between my morning and evening sessions which was fun. Mike and I were definitely both ready for a date by the time I got home :-)! We saw Gravity that night and also saw Captain Phillip this weekend and we loved Captain Phillip more hands down.
10-12-13-1
10-12-13-2
And just a random of Addie and Prest playing nicely together (one of Addie's games).
10-13-13

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Can't believe you did 5 shoots that day!!! Good job. So glad it didn't rain. Thanks again!! Good luck with costumes. : )