Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Perspective

A little girl from our elementary school died this morning in a car accident on her way to school. I don't know any details other than that but all day have been thinking about and praying for this family. As I go about my usual day I can't help but think of the mom whose life was changed forever. She thought it was going to be a normal day too. It has made me step back and remember to be more patient with my kids. There are many mornings we are running out the door in a hurry and I am frustrated with one of them for not listening or getting side-tracked and making us run behind. All that really matters is that they know they are loved and I sure do love them!
7-7-13

1 comment:

Krista said...

This is tragic. I'm so sad for this family. Thanks for the reminder slow down and be grateful and present today.