Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cute COLD Kiddos

It got cold half way through November...like really, really cold! Luckily it warmed back up because after one week of it, I was done :-)!
Ella on the other hand loves it and had fun putting together cute winter outfits.
11-16-14-3
11-16-14-2
 Other highlights...
Addie and Preston went with us to see Big Hero 6 and Ella had a special date with Nana and Grandad. It was a super cute movie and the kids came home drawing their own robots.
11-15-14
Preston got a weird sudden sickness with a fever and headache (he told us he felt like he was dying). Luckily it was over in 24 hours but he slept right through our yummy Chacho's dinner.
11-16-14-1
It was nice to have my little errand running back for the day though
(especially because I knew he would be back to school the next one :-)
11-17-14-1
and the kids all had dentist appointments that afternoon.
Still no cavities...nothing a trip to Baskin Robbins can't change though :).
11-17-14-2
11-17-14-3
11-18-14
Lunch with the kiddos is a long ordeal, but they love it so much. And I even did my hair and makeup for them :-). I also spotted a cat by Addie and a picture of Ella in the hall on my way to the cafeteria.
11-18-14-1
11-18-14-2
11-18-14-3
Preston is going to play basketball in the new year and there was a little 4 week clinic that we signed him up for to prepare him a bit. He LOVED it and had so much fun getting to see his buddy Ian. The next day when I picked the kids up from school he wanted to know if he got to go again.
11-19-14

We have decided that Eddie thinks he is a dog. I even caught him trying to drink from a toilet!
11-18-14-4
Nearing the end of my editing madness!!! I made that list the last week of October and nearly cried because I had already been so busy. Now posting it today makes me even more happy because I am currently working on 36! So close!!!
11-19-14-1

No comments: