Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A few Randoms

A few randoms, mostly from the phone...
Addie got to pick her birthday book at the school library again and, no surprise, picked another informative book about animals. This year, it is the Toucan :-). She is so cute.
1-9-15-1
1-9-15-2
another night when I went to tell her lights out, I found her reading the dictionary :-)
1-8-15
Mike had the fun idea to make s'mores over the barbeque and even went and picked up all the supplies. It made this yucky, cold, and dreary winter a little more bearable for the night.
1-10b-15-1
1-10b-15-2
1-10b-15-3
Super early Sunday morning, the 11th, I woke up to the sound of a child in their hall bathroom. I went out to see if everyone was ok and discovered it was Preston. He had indeed thrown up and told me he had already thrown up two other times. He said, "I didn't want to wake you up mom, but I really wanted you!!!" Part of me felt so bad picturing him all alone being sick and wanting me and the other part of me was so thankful I still got almost a full night sleep. Poor little guy. I stayed with him after that and he had a couple more rounds before suddenly being cured.
1-11-15
I have been frustrated by our club swim team, Katy Aquatics, much of the season so far this year. After talking to a friend who recently switched to another team and is loving it, I started some real research into switching and Ella and I went to practice with them one day. They were so nice and the practice was good, but I still didn't know what to do. I was seriously having anxiety about what to do! It seemed so silly, but at the same time it really is a decision that affects so much of our day to day life. After a talk with the KA head coach and a couple other swim mom friends. We decided to stick it out with Katy Aquatics. I could tell Ella was secretly relieved when that is what we decided even though she kept telling me she didn't care what we did.
1-14-15
1-15-15-2
another fun chickfila breakfast!
1-15-15-1

No comments: