Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Addie in her Dress

I posted this on my photography blog a few weeks ago, but wanted to get it up here as well...

I cannot believe my Addie girl is turning 8 and getting baptized this week! It is definitely an adventure being her mom :-). She is a sensitive soul with more creativity in her little body than I could ever dream of possessing. I knew I wanted a special dress for her special day that reflected how unique she is, so I contacted Chantel (of Chantel Lauren Designs) and after telling her a little of what I was hoping for she whipped up this gorgeous dress that fits Adeline perfectly. The whole month of January I was waiting for the chance to get pictures of Addie in the dress, but it has been the most freezing and dreary month ever! Luckily, the sun broke through for a few gorgeous days just in the nick of time and we took advantage!
2
3
8
7
10
6
5
11
12
13
16
17
18
20
21
23
she spotted something interesting in the leaves to investigate and it was over from there :-)
24

No comments: