Friday, February 6, 2015

The In-Between

So, what did we do surrounding all of Addie's birthday festivities?! Lots!
we had more breakfasts at chickfila with friends
1-21-15
I hosted a goodbye lunch for my good friend Lauren, who is moving to Baton Rouge
1-20-15-2
1-20-15-1
we also have been going out to lunch a lot while we can :)
1-22-15
The weather finally got gorgeous so Addie and I could take her baptism pictures (more of those to come)
1-20-15-3
Before Addie's friend party she had a special dinner to get pho with Mike and I
1-23a-15-1
1-23a-15-2
1-23a-15-3
And then the day after the high of her perfect party, we had a rough time at her good friend's party.
This is what I put on instagram:
Oh Adeline. She loved her party last night so much and was so excited for her friend's party today that I had high hopes. I dropped her off and went to do two shoots, hurrying back because I know these unknown situations are hard for her. She was sitting upset when I arrived and we ended up leaving early. I want her to have fun and love everything kids love. We decided no more parties unless I can stay. Being a mom is hard, especially to such a unique little person. I just want everyone to see all the amazing things about her without judging the parts they don't understand.
1-24a-15-1
Preston had another basketball game and Nana and Grandad were able to come witness the awesomeness of small children playing basketball :-). I seriously love it. Preston was a little too aggressive this day, trying to take the ball from whoever had it, his own teammates included, so he had a little chat with the ref :).
1-24-15-1
1-24-15-2
1-24-15-3
1-24-15-4
1-24-15-5
1-24-15-6
1-24-15-7
That night we hosted Ella's bookclub. She picked Nancy Drew for the book and after a brief discussion (they read the first one) we watched the movie. It ended up being a small group of some of Ella's favorite friends and was perfect.
1-24a-15-2
Church on Sunday (Preston and his bud Bennett were nearly twins)
1-25-15-1
1-25-15-3
Oh, sunshine and warm temperatures, how we missed you!!!
1-28-15

No comments: