Thursday, June 25, 2015

School Year Work and Awards

I have a love/hate relationship with the pile of work, projects and art that come home at the end of the school year. Most of me wishes they brought it home as the year went along BUT it does make it easier to pick out what to save that shows their progression and improvement through out the year. After sitting on our dining room table for a long while I finally went through and took pictures and picked out what to save and then I let this file of pictures sit on my computer for another week or so. It is going to feel good to have this post done :-)!
First up, Preston...
Kindergarten is the best year to show how far they have come. It is crazy to look at Preston's letter writing and picture drawing from September/October compared to April/May. Those kindergarten teachers are truly amazing!!!
preston1
"I like school" 9/18/14
"I think that a bike is better than a scooter. because it is bigger than a scooter and faster than a scooter and it is cooler than scooter." 4/2/15
preston3
"The story of my family"
preston10
"I talk with my family"
preston11
"I play games with my family"
preston12
"I love my family"
preston13
preston14
"Me and my dad went to chuck e cheese. I was playing games at chuck e cheese."
preston8
"Dear students, it is really loud in the hallway. I think in my opinion if someone is trying to talk to you do not talk back to them. Your friend, Preston."
preston2
And Preston's art work. I must say I was surprised at how good he is!
preston21
preston23
preston22
preston24
preston25
preston15
preston16
Next, Adeline
I loved seeing all her Spanish writing this year...and of course her drawings and art projects!
addie1
addie2
addie5
addie6
addie8
addie7
addie14
addie3
addie4
addie9
addie12
addie18
addie17
addie16
addie19
addie20
And Ella Bella...
She had a great last year of elementary and although she didn't have as many cute projects to take pictures of, did some amazing and hard work this year. I'm so proud of her for finishing out the two-way immersion program and I hope hope hope she doesn't forget it all!
ella3
ella1
ella2
ella4
ella5
ella6
ella7
ella8
ella9
her art folder :-)
ella10
ella11
ella12
ella13

No comments: