Friday, August 14, 2015

Summerdale Photo Session

We didn't end up getting family pictures this year, but I had started thinking about what I wanted for them and was thinking neutrals in a field. I decided to just bring the kids' outfits with us on our trip and to try and get some of them in one of the pretty fields around camp while we were there. The tricky part was that they were all a little hike away and I didn't have anything to do their hair, etc. like I normally would. What ended up happening was that one evening while they were playing in the creek again I grabbed the outfits and my camera and headed over. I told them to come with me and bribed them with candy to cooperate. We threw the clothes on over their muddy suits and they still had their black water shoes on :-). We flipped the girls heads upside down to fluff up their hair (I did actually style Preston's) and they were ready to go. It took us about 10 minutes and then they were back in the water playing :-). I wish I had brought my reflector and done them a little earlier in the day, but I know we will be happy to have some nice pictures of them in a place that has been and will continue to be a part of their childhood.
4
2
3
1
6
5
7
9
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
17

No comments: