Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello Fall!

The end of September welcomed some amazing weather (which we have since enjoyed even more of), and our usual routines. Preston is loving his lego class and is currently obsessed with swinging high and jumping off, Ella loves junior high and her crazy intense swim practices and Addie has made entire colonies of rainbow loom dragons as well as some pokemon characters for her friends at school. I enjoyed a couple not so crazy weekends before bracing myself for October to begin...we can make it!
9-23-15-1

9-23-15-2
9-21-15
MAD Lab with Addie's class ended with a little free time to draw dragons.
9-24-15-1
9-24-15-2
9-24-15-3
Saturday swim practices now from 7-9:15am...these are some dedicated kids!
9-26-15-1
I had a little helper at a newborn shoot that was so cute :-)! Enjoyed some snuggles with Preston when I got home and then it was off again. Mike and I both nearly have nervous breakdowns at this time of year. The good news is I am currently half way through that 2nd list of shoots! (and I don't add more to it until Thursday!)
9-26-15-3
9-26-15-4
9-26-15-2
Since I wasn't done in time, my mom took Ella on a special date to Women's Conference and gave her a cute journal to take notes in.
9-26-15-5
Addie teaching Preston :-)
9-28-15-1
Kayley went to check out Preston's old preschool and look who is on their brochure!
9-28-15-2
Addie made this Fielder Falcon (in their school colors) holding a flower for her teacher.
9-29-15
Pre-practice playing and then Ollie and Lulu came to enjoy the nice weather with us. Ella is getting worried that she won't be Lulu's favorite anymore since she had to practice while we played, so we are planning an Ella-Lulu date :-)
9-30-15-1
9-30-15-2

No comments: