Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ella's Underwater Photo Shoot

I have a lot of catching up to do, BUT we just received the photos from Ella's underwater photo shoot with the fabulous Nikki Guest and I had to share them! I have long admired Nikki's work, especially with high school seniors and had already been planning on her doing Ella's when the time comes. I was talking with a friend and fellow swim mom and we decided to see if Nikki would be able to get some great swimming shots of our kiddos now. I am so glad we have these pictures and it will be fun to see how they compare to the ones she does when she is older. Ella LOVED doing this shoot!!! And the breaststroke and fly pictures are her favorite of course :-).
SwimMini-44
SwimMini-42
Ella2
SwimMini-52
SwimMini-45
SwimMini-49
SwimMini-47
SwimMini-50
SwimMini-39
Ella recently learned this trick and was pretty excited to use it in the photo shoot :-).
Ella3
Ella4

No comments: